Polish 'M Glitterbomb Sandwiches

3:58 AM

* Nothing to disclose 

Hello! It's been a long week and the weekend is almost over so I thought I'd sit down and spend a few minutes with you! I hope you're well. In my last post I shared some glitterbombs from Polish 'M, you can find that (here) if you'd like to check it out. I'm sure I'm annoying everyone with my over sharing of glitter manicures lately but I can't help it, I honestly LOVE glitter. Give me all of it and I'd be perfectly happy. In today's post I want to share another way I like to wear glitterbombs! I like to sandwhich them and play around with different crelly and sheer bases to see what I come up with. Here's 6 sandwiches I came up with using the glitterbombs from my last post. 

Opi nail envy Bubble Bath & Prototype 12


I also tried something I've never tried before, sandwiching a chunky glitter bomb between a metallic and a jelly. 
Metallic Silver Base, Prototype 17, Teal Jelly



Opi Care To Danse & Prototype 15

Opi nail envy Samoan Sand & Prototype 13

Opi nail envy Samoan Sand & Prototype 14

Opi Care To Danse? & Prototype 16

For all of these looks I used two coats of the sheer color, 1 coat of glitter another coat of the sheer base and 1 coat of top coat. For the metallic based jelly look I only used 1 coat of silver, 1 coat of Glitter and 1 coat of a teal jelly plus a coat of top coat.

I think combining glitter bombs, toppers of all sorts & sheer polishes is really fun. It's like creating your own glitter crellies in any base color you have on hand. 

You can find Polish 'M online here:

That's all for this post. Thanks for hanging out with me! 
Until next time. 

Xo, Lo


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. All excellent, especially the first three or four!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these! So cute and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful remind me of easter eggs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are excellent sandwiches. I think my favorite is the one with the metallic base and jelly topper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bright glitters paired with neutrals. One of my favorite looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh Polish 'M makes the best crellies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete