FingerPaints Project Runway

12:48 AM

Hello lovelies!


Its the start of a new week and well, the weekend just flies by so fast doesnt it. What better way to start the week than with some swatches of some soon to be releasing polish! Yay! FingerPaints is releasing a 6 piece Limited Edition Project Runway collection. These 6 shades were chosen by the PR season 14 winner, Ashley Tipton. I have to say I'm liking her choices! And today I'm sharing my swatches with you. Let's get into them! 

Beverly's Touch
FingerPaints Beverlys Touch
FingerPaints Beverlys Touch macro

50 Shades Of Ashley
FingerPaints 50 Shades Of Ashley
FingerPaints 50 Shades Of Ashley macro

Party Teal Dawn
FingerPaints Party Teal Dawn

Blushing With Excitement 
FingerPaints Blushing With Excitement

Lavender Love
FingerPaints Lavender Love

Thank You Berry Much!
FingerPaints Thank You Berry Much!

All of my swatches are 2 coats plus top coat. I can't even begin to tell you how lovely the cremes are! They are so, so good! Party teal dawn is slightly crelly like and I had the slightest amount of vnl, but it didn't bother me enough to add a third coat. Beverly's Touch is lovely metallic wise, not gritty and flowed onto the nail nicely. I'm not a fan of such yellow golds though. 50 Shades Of Ashley is pretty opaque in two coats, more than I thought it would be. I thought about it layering it but decided last minute to just wear it on its own. I like how delicate and pretty it is on its own. 

Favorites: All of the cremes! If only all cremes could be this way. I'd be in nail heaven.

These Limited Edition shades will be in stores April -June 2016
FingerPaints are available at Sallybeauty.com and Sally beauty stores nationwide.

You can follow along for more info and swatches from FingerPaints on their social media
Instagram
Facebook

That's all for this post. I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what you think of this collection in the comments!

Thanks for hanging out with me! Until next time!

Xo, Lo 



*Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I always gravitate towards shades such as Thank You Berry Much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverly's Touch and 50 Shades of Ashley are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 50 shades of Ashley is lush. Stunning swatches ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are all so beautiful and your swatches are perfection. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, I love finger paints polishes and these are no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 50 Shades Of Ashley looks so lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete