Easy splatter and floral nail art ft Madam Glam

1:15 AM

*nothing to disclose

Hello everyone! Today I'm keeping it short and sweet! I mimicked another mani of mine using some of the Madam Glam soak off gel polish that I recently reviewed. If you missed that post and want to read it you can find it here.


Ok so I'm totally guilty of falling into the swatch loop, you know where you're chugging along blogging and swatching gorgeous polishes but just haven't had time, to make time for any nail art... Yeah that's me. Sooooo I seem to always keep it short and simple, fast and easy when I do. My preferred method for almost every nail art look... anyway I've been trying to give myself some time for nail art. I'm always happier with nails full of art. And I'm happier when I share my nail art with you. So I hope you enjoy this one! A similar look to my last inm saran and daisy mani. Only a little bit different. 

Madam Glam soak off gel nail art
I started with 2 coats of Madam Glam Fancy Bikini and 1 coat of top coat. I cured each individual coat per instructions (30 seconds). I then took a very tiny piece of an airy foam type sponge and randomly dabbed MG Perfect Black onto my mani and cured it for 30 seconds. 
Next I took MG Sangria and Getaway and dropped some onto my silicon nail art mat and started adding my flowers with a dotting tool. I used a pointy dotting tool to make the lighter flowers more of a star shape. And a small dotting tool and the darker shade to make some simple daisy like flowers. I cured for another 30 seconds, added the centers, cured again for 15 seconds or so. They're so tiny I didn't see the need for a full 30. If they were bigger I would have to totally sure they were cured properly. 
Lastly I applied a coat of MG Top coat and cured for 30 seconds. I removed the tacky layer and applied cuticle oil. I have to say I absolutely love nail art using gel polish. Since it needs to be cured it never gets gloopy while I'm doing my nail art! 


Madam Glam soak off gel retails for $19 a bottle. She also offers a VIP sub box that contains 3 soak off gels for $29 a month. 

Shop online: Buy Madam Glam Here
And don't forget to follow on social media for future info and swatches! 

Madam glam has offered a really awesome discount code for my readers. If you access her shop through this link:
http://madamglam.com/?utm_source=yt-lofi and use code LoFi30 you can save 30% off of your order! 


That's all for today's post, thanks for hanging out with me for a bit! Until next time...

Xo, Lo






You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Madam glam gel polishes are gorgeous to use. Your mani is super pretty and elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! And with gel you can keep your art around a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I want to try splatter nails now. :-) Beautiful job. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally where you're at. Ive had no time for art. These are so adorable though. I love the flowers so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had a chance to use Madam Glam yet but this mani looks totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete