7 New Additions to Colores de Carol

1:57 PM

Hello friends and fellow polish lovers! I'll be sharing my swatches of 7 new shades  by Colores de Carol! Cdc is the maker of some of my favorite polishes! Let's see these new colors! 

Pretty Winkle
The iridescent squares floating in this one make me happy, they're so cute! 2 coats + top coat. 

Barbie Q
This crelly is a super fun Coral base with multi glitter shapes all throughout it. 2 coats + top coat. 

Shore Enough
Oohh ahhhh, this is my current fav! I can't get enough of this one. It's cool and refreshing to me, perfect for these super hot days we've been having where I live. 

Slippery Deck
Because 2 macros are better than 1. This one is so fun I couldn't choose which macro to use, lol! 2 coats + top coat. 

Hot Spots
I'm already a white crelly lover, So I was super excited for this one! I love the contrast between the neon glitter and the black shreds. 3 thin coats + top coat to rid all vnl.  

Hexy Lady
This topper is amazing!!! It would look good over practically anything I suppose. I chose to pair it with CdC Maneater. This is 1 coat over 2 coats of Maneater + top coat. 

Independencia
This patriotic topper is perfection! I chose Zoya Dove (2 coats) as a base and applied 1 coat of Independencia + top coat.

I think these new additions are amazing! Both glitter toppers applied easily with a few strokes on the nail. CdC crellies are also great, she also has awesome holos and more in her shop. If you haven't tried Colores de Carol I really think you should.

Shop: Colores de Carol & don't forget that you can save 10% on your order using code DOLLIE

Be sure to follow Colores de Carol for future swatches and info! 

I hope you enjoyed today's post! 

Thanks for hanging out, until next time!



You Might Also Like

13 comments