Fun In The Sun by Different Dimension

8:20 PM

Hello everyone! It's been so hot this week anyone want to send some rain my way? While I'm trying to stay cool I have some hot swatches to share, hope you're ready! I have the Fun In The Sun collection from Different Dimension!


Mermaid Kisses
Neon blue polish with holo micro glitter. 

Starfish Wishes
Neon pink polish with holo micro glitter. 

Soak Up The Sun
Neon chartreuse polish with holo micro glitter. 

Hello From The Other Tide
Silver holo glitter with neon pink, yellow, blue glitter in a holo base. 

Don't Be A Shady Beach
Magenta crelly with holo sparkle, holo micro flakes and matte black glitter. 

Surfs up
White crelly base with added shimmer, neon pink, blue & yellow glitter. 

There will also be some new cuticle oil scents in both pen(2.7 ml) and dropper (15ml) styles! 
Here's a list of the new scents! 
•Beat The Heat: a refreshing blend of muddled raspberries with lemon, sugar and vanilla. 
•On Beach Time: fresh, watery summer honeydew & sweet watermelon combined with crisp cucumber 
•Wipe Out: Sparkling mandarin with honeydew, fresh hibiscus & vanilla
•Beach Bum: A tropical blend of sweet pineapple and luscious mango complimented with notes of lotus flower and warm vanilla 
•Catch A Wave: A classic tropical and citrus blend of pineapple, grapefruit and orange

I bet these smell so good because these sound freaking fantastic just reading them!  

This is one hot summer collection if you ask me! The formulas are great. Dry times are great. Definite must haves if you love neon, holo sparkle or crellies! All of my swatches are 2 coats of color + 1 coat of top coat with the exception of Surf's Up, I used 3 thin coats of color + 1 coat of top coat. 

My favorites: All of them! I couldn't choose.

If you're interested in any of the Fun In The Sun collection here's the info you need to know! 
Release: July 1st 9pm EDT
Pricing: $8.75-$10 usd each with the exception of Surf's Up which will be $5 usd plus shipping. 
Discounted full collection price of $50 plus shipping. 

Here's where you can find Different Dimension 
Shop
Facebook 


I hope you enjoyed today's post! What do you think of these? 

Until next time!




*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments