Friendship Is Sparkly Trio Pt. 2 by Glam Polish

1:07 PM

Hello everyone! I'm over the moon happy to be bringing you these swatches today! Glam polish is releasing the Friendship Is Sparkly trio.... Part 2! A new trio inspired by My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.

Glam Polish Friendship is sparkly trio
These three polishes are well... magical and I hope you'll agree! Let's take a look shall we!

Lunar Eclipsed inspired by Twilight Sparkle
Glam Polish Lunar EclipsedGlam Polish Lunar Eclipsed macro
Neon pink micro glitter, Metallic purple micro glitter with Neon pink & purple dots plus ultra holo glitter all in a holo base. 

Sonic Rainboom inspired by Rainbow Dash
Glam Polish Sonic RainboomGlam Polish Sonic Rainboom Macro
A rainbow mix of neon micro glitter, Neon dots, Blue holo glitter, Ultra holo glitter in a holo base. 

Keep Calm And Flutter On inspired by Fluttershy
Glam Polish Keep Calm And Flutter OnGlam Polish Keep Calm And Flutter On Macro
Lemon micro glitter, Neon pink micro glitter, Lemon dots, Bubblegum dots, Neon pink dots & Ultra holo glitter in a holo base.  

These are absolutely fabulous! Each is opaque in 2-3 coats depending on how heavy or light handed you are. The coats go on smoothly and the glitter clings to the nail. I love the pops of color the glitter bring in the amazing holo bases... everything holo is amazing! Oh and not to mention My Little Pony! Sigh taking me back to my youth a little.... Fun fact... When I was about 7-8 maybe younger but not much, I had an over size my little pony. What makes it even better is, I used to paint toe nails on its hooves... With wet n wild metallic polishes. I can still see it so vividly! lol. Aww I've loved polish since forever!! 

If you need these in your life here's the Info you need to know! 
This trio releases on July 1st at 2pm EST on http://www.glampolish.com.au/
Shipping rates: within the U.S. Is $3.80 usd for the first polish and an extra $1 for each additional polish. 

Follow Glam Polish for future swatches and info! 

I hope you enjoyed today's post, thanks for hanging out with me! Until next time.










Glam Polish also ships to: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sigapore, South Korea, Southern Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates. Please visit  http://www.glampolish.com.au/international-shipping 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSS THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Your swatches of these are incredible! Love these in a major way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonic Rainbowboom is my favourite. Flawless swatches of them all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo excited about these! I will be refreshing right at 2pm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't even with how much I love these!! They are so beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! My daughter and I watch My Little Pony all the time!

    ReplyDelete