Lolita Lacquer LaqCar collection

10:14 PM

Hey friends and fellow polish lovers! Today I'm going to be showing you some new additions to Lolita Lacquer.


This is the LaqCar collection ll. This collection is inspired by car clubs, lowriders, amazing paint jobs! I have to say I was kind of excited. Not that I'm a huge car fan, I'm not, though I can appreciate a good classic. It's because I reallllllly love the amazing paint jobs the cars have. Growing up in Southern California I've been to my fair share of car shows, they're popular where I live and I have friends who own a classic and are part of a car club themselves, so I've gotten to see some absolutely amazing cars!! Such a good theme for a polish collection! Let's see these beauties! 

Jeep-ers
Lolita Lacquer Jeep-ersLolita Lacquer Jeep-ers macro

Mint Mobile
Lolita Lacquer Mint MobileLolita Lacquer Mint Mobile Macro

Gypsy Rose
Lolita Lacquer Gypsy RoseLolita Lacquer Gypsy Rose macro

Sancha
Lolita Lacquer SanchaLolita Lacquer Sancha macro

Bluevard Cruise
Lolita Lacquer Bluevard CruiseLolita Lacquer Bluevard Cruise Macro

My swatches are all 2 coats of color and 1 coat of top coat. No application issues and they have normal dry times. Lolita makes some pretty awesome polish, must try if you haven't!
My faves: Gypsy Rose.... I love the glitters in this crelly! So fun! And of course Sancha... I'm a sucker for these olive greens, give me all of the greens! 

This collection is releasing July 1st!
Pricing: 
• Special release price of $35+ shipping usd for the entire collection. Ends July 3rd midnight pst. 
• Normal price for the entire collection will be $40 + shipping usd. 
• Individual bottles will also be available for $9 each + shipping. 

Lolita Lacquer:

Let me know what you think below! 

Thanks for hanging out with me today, until next time!!






*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous swatches as usually, especially the macros. Lolita always manages to make such cute combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bluevard Cruise is a stunner ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, I am loving all the flakies!

    ReplyDelete