Square Hue Celebrate Freedom America

12:27 AM

Hello lovelies! Today's super short and sweet post is on the Square Hue Celebrate Freedom America box! 

This trio is composed of a jelly, a creme with shimmer and a holo glitter filled jelly! Let's take a look at these patriotic shades! 

Independence
Square Hue Independence
This one gave me a hard time, even after 3 coats I still have some lighter/darker spots. I tried but by now you may know.... My coat limit is 3. Maybe a heavier hand in polishing might have a nicer more even look. My swatch is 3 coats + top coat. 

Stars
Square Hue StarsSquare Hue Stars Macro
This one is really lovely. It's the perfect off white with a beautiful shimmer. My swatch is 2 coats + top coat. 

Fireworks
Square Hue FireworksSquare Hue Fireworks Macro
I will admit I saved the best for last, or at least I think so. This holo glitter filled jelly is giving me life! I used 3 thin coats + top coat, though I think 2 thicker coats could also work. 3 thin hid my nail line to my liking. Mmm holo glitter. 

Besides the awesome polish, Square Hue has a purpose, they take a portion of their proceeds and donate it to causes of their choice to try and help our world! Right now they're donating to help stop Human trafficking. So if you're into polish with a good cause, please check out Square  Hue! 

Square Hue is a subscription box that contains 3 polishes for $21 usd with complimentary shipping. They also offer a box with 2 polishes for $16 usd with complimentary shipping. 

You can order your box at Squarehue.com
You can save 10% off your first box using code Squarehue10 at checkout! 

And follow along through their social media for future info and swatches!

Thanks for hanging out with me today! Until next time!
 *Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments