Glossy box July Pool Party

1:53 PM


Hello lovelies! Apologies for this post being so late! It's time to see what I got in the July pool party Glossy box!
I love how it comes nicely wrapped with a bow and tissue paper.

Here's a quick swatch. I don't really run for these shadow sticks because I have oily lids in general and that means they crease and don't wear well, so I'll have to give this a wear test! 

Make up removing cloth that only uses water! This is reusable for up to 3 months. 

Manicure speed drying spray. I have to say this wasn't horrible, most that I've ever tried either smell weird or they're oily. This is a fine mist that doesn't leave me oily. 

Sinful shine top coat! I've yet to try this, it's in my pile of must try's!
This shave oil had me weary at first because it's full of shimmer. But none of that stays on the skin after rinsing, and you're extra smooth. Yay! And it smells really nice too!
I also received this mask. No thoughts on this one, I didn't try this because I am not a fan of lavender. 

If you're into subscription services and love trying new products out you might want to give Glossybox a try! Definitely a nice way to expand your make up/beauty collection!

You will receive a mix of 5 deluxe size samples & full size products  in a reusable box for $21 usd.


If you're interested in Glossybox:

Thanks for hanging out with me today, until next time! 










*Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments