Highlight Liquid Matte Lippie Review

5:45 PM

Hey beauties! It's been a good minute since I've put a beauty post together for you. I hope you're in the mood for a liquid lippie post cause that's what Im bringing you today! I love lippies so much and I can't wait to tell you my thoughts on this Liquid lipstick from Highlight! 




 Highlight liquid lipsticks come in these sleek white boxes with Gold and black font. It includes ingredient listing and also the special ingredients that make up this lippie! I've listed them and their benefits below! 

Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil
Prevents appearance of dry and chapped lips
Antibacterial properties
Improves lip softness
Produces a natural skin glow
Promotes even skin tone.

Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract
Influences the tone and health of the skin
Antioxidant (fights free radicals)
Reduces the appearance of lip inflammation
Improves the moisture barrier of the skin

Camellia Oleifera (White tea) Extract
Diminishes the look of dry skin
Contains carotenoids and vitamins that build the appearance of damaged skin
Provides antioxidants
Evens skin tones

Laminaria Ochroleuca (Kelp) Extract
Prevents appearance of skin damage cased by the sun
Aid in skin moisturization
Reduces the appearance of inlammation by reducing IL1, IL6, PGE2
Aids with the appearance of sun damage

Benefit Peptide called Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide
Reduces the appearance in lip wrinkle depth and volume
Reduction of the appearance in lip roughness
Reduces the appearance of crease formation on the surface of the skin
*Descriptions from the Highlight website

Sandstone Cashmere

How cute is the tube? From the side it looks like a lipstick! I love the matte lid with the satin looking gold font, so pretty! 
  
These are 4g/0.14oz and have a doe foot applicator. The formula is smooth and creamy, goes on flawlessly and dries matte within 2 minutes. 





One quick swatch on my hand. This dried down to dreamy matte in no time.


I wore this shade for a few hours. It was comfy and not overly drying. It is kiss proof, didn't smudge and remained opaque until I had dinner. I would have needed a touch up but this is the case for me with every matte lippie that I own. 
Highlight cosmetics are made in the U.S.A and are cruelty, gluten and paraben free! 

These retail for $25, a little on the pricier side but they are packed full of good for your skin ingredients as well as being really comfy on the lips! Definitely worth a try if you love liquid to matte lippies! They also have a matte metallic line that looks really nice as well! 

Here's where you can shop and find Highlight cosmetics online for future info and swatches! 
Thanks for hanging out with me today, until next time! 



 *Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments