Crown Jewels & WHAM! by Ellagee Swatches

3:36 AM

Hello friends and fellow polish lovers! Today's post is a short and sweet post! I'll be sharing swatches of two polishes from Ellagee! I love glitter polish and if you do too these might be two you need in your life!


First up I have....

Crown Jewels

This is one sparkly glitter bomb! My swatch shows this in 3 thin coats. I have a few minor bald spots but that's not bad for not sponging the glitter on. If you sponge this might be opaque in 2 coats, and it would also make a stunning topper in 1 coat.

Next up is one of my favorites! 

WHAM!

WHAM! Is a gorgeous gold holo micro glitter, and I do mean Holooooooo! My swatch shows 3 thin coats. This one could also be used as a topper but I had so much fun with this on its own. It's so beautiful! 

You can find all of the amazing ellagee polishes and products linked below!

Shop
And you can follow along for future swatches and info!

Do you own an ellagee? Let me know if you have a favorite down below! 

Until next time! 
*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.



You Might Also Like

0 comments