Madam Glam One Step Gel Swatches pt.2

9:13 PM

Hello friends! If you caught my last post you saw my swatches of 12 Madam Glam One step soak off gel colors, if you'd like to see those you can find them here. In today's post I'm bringing you 9 more and a nail art look! 


Red & Sparkles
































2 coats of color.

Swing All Night


2 coats of color.

Sweet Melody
2 coats of color.

Remember Me
 1 coat over Are You Here?

Confidence
2 coats of color.

Rollin' Rollin'





























1 coat over Confidence.


Smart Red


2 coats of color. 

Subtle Flame

2 coats of color. 

My And Myself
A lightly pink tinted clear coat that is perfect for french manicures. Here I've used it alone, with no added tip color.

And here is my easy nail art! 
A dry marble french tip using My And Myself base, Blink & Deep Passion for my marble! 

I am really loving the one step colors! Manicures take no time with 30 second curing and no need for base or top coat. I really love how shiny they stay. I wore a One step mani on my non dominant hand for almost 10 days before I had minor chipping and just wanted a new mani on. Madam Glam is one of my favorites for soak off gels, I highly recommend if you like gel polish! 

 Besides the one step line MG also has 3 step soak off gel polish, no wipe top coat, and also offer regular nail polish if you're not into gel nail polish. 

If you're interested in any of these polishes or any of the other awesome things Madam Glam offers, everything is linked below! 

And don't forget to follow on social media for future info and swatches! 

Madam glam has offered a really awesome discount code for my readers. If you access her shop through this link:
http://madamglam.com/?utm_source=yt-lofi and use code LoFi30 you can save 30% off of your order!


That's all for this post, if you have a favorite out of these let me know down below! 

Until next time! 


 *Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments