Matte About Halloween Week Mani 6

12:56 AM

Hello, hello! For today's mahw look I attempted my first ever candy corn gradient! I can't believe I've never done one before so there was no better time right? Of course I added some stamping because the more easy art the better!


 

For the candy corn gradient I used FingerPaints neon base coat for my white, Zoya Cam for my orange and Opi My Twin Mimmy for my yellow! The images are from UberChic Halloween 02. I mixed black stamping polish with white stamping polish from the same brand making my grey stamping color. And a random black stamping polish that is more opaque for the single skull images. Like always I topped with a coat of seche vite and once dry a coat of Opi Matte top coat. 

Previous mahw manis:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5

Have you done a candy corn gradient? I think they're super cute!







*Nothing to disclose

You Might Also Like

1 comments