OPI Infinite Shine Are Hue Ready?

3:36 PM

Hi friends! This post is a little late to the party, but better late than never I say! In September Opi brought 30 of their iconic shades to the Infinite Shine line! I'm here with swatches of 10 of them. Get comfy because here come the swatches!


Dulce De Leche
 

2 coats + top coat. I noticed right off the bat that this formula has a subtle shimmer. Dulce De Leche is one of my all time favorite opi shades and the original is a plain creme. 

Strawberry Margarita
 
2 coats + top coat.

Malaga Wine
 
3 thin coats + top coat. I feel like the cuticle area is pulling lighter with 3 thin, I think 2 thicker would reach opacity better. 

I'm Not Really A Waitress
 

2 coats + top coat. This one is a Christmas favorite of mine. It's perfect. 

Bubble Bath
 
3 thin coats + top coat. I have this in the nail envy formula and I prefer this one, I feel like it's just slightly more opaque and self leveling. 

Lincoln Park After Dark
 
2 coats + top coat. This is one vampy purple. It leans super black but I still love it! 

Cajun Shrimp
 
2 coats + top coat. This is more pink coral in person. Super bright and fun! 

You Don't Know Jacques!
 
2 coats + top coat. This one is perfect for fall!

Funny Bunny
 
3 coats + top coat. This one is on the super sheer side. I stop at 3 coats no matter what but I feel like with decent size beads of polish this can be opaque enough in 3 coats. It might even be sheer enough to do a pond manicure! 

Big Apple Red
 
2 coats + top coat. A true classic red creme. Perfect if you're a red lover! 

Opi is available at professional salons, Beauty Brands, beautybrands.com, Chatters, Dillard’s, Regis, ULTA Beauty and ulta.com.

Find Opi online for future info!

Let me know if you have a favorite below!

Thanks for hanging out, until next time!
*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments