Polish ReVamped Halloween Duo by Ellagee

3:03 AM

Hello lovelies! Today I'm keeping it short and sweet with an awesome duo to share with you! These are exclusive to those in the Polish ReVamped group on fb, I'll leave a link below so that you may join in case you end up needing these in your life! Ellagee was the chosen maker this round and she came up with a beautiful duo inspired by Madame Leota the resident psychic of the seance room at the Haunted Mansion! Let's see them shall we?

Dearly Departed 
2 coats of color + top coat. I love this super vampy blackened purple base! Its so full of sparkly shimmer, to die for!





Auras & Apparitions
Here I've taken this glittery beauty and used it on its own in 3 thin coats, this would probably be opaque in 2 sponged coats, or used as an awesome glitter topper in 1 thin coat!

















These will be sold individually for $12 each or as the duo for $22 and available for preorder starting Oct. 1st. Don't forget that these are a Polished Revamped Group Exclusive so you'll need to be a member to have access to these, Be sure to join the Polished ReVamped group below to be added to the vouch que.

Click Here To Join The Polished ReVamped Fb Group

Will you be picking these up? Let me know down below!

Thanks for hanging out with me today! Until Next Time...






*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments