Sally Hansen Insta Dri Orange Zest & Back To Black Swatches

2:37 PM

Hello everyone! If you're running late on Halloween nails and just want to go simple maybe you can run out and grab these two for an easy orange and black themed mani!


Orange Zest

This is a bright orange creme. My swatch is 2 coats + top coat. The formula is nice and semi thick so there's no issue with pooling or goopy strings of polish. 

Back To Black

This black creme is opaque in 2 coats. Black is a staple in my polish collection so I'm happy to add this one. I tried stamping with this and it does stamp but it is not totally opaque. 

I'm a fan of the insta-dri line. These are two more to love! If you're a fan of this line I'd totally pick these two up! 

You can find Sally Hansen in most drugstore and mass retailers nationwide or online, these retail for $4.95 a bottle. 

Follow Sally Hansen online: 

Until next time!







*Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments