Seventy-Seven Nail Lacquer Fall Swatches

2:41 PM

Hello lovelies! It's been a minute since I've had some Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer love on my blog, so I'm excited to bring you 7 lovely shades today.


Bates
 
 
Perfectly vampy and ready for fall! 2 coats + top coat. 

Autumn Splendor
 
 
Subtle elegant beauty. I love all of the flakies in this one! 2 coats + top coat. 

Imogen
 
 
The tiny copper sparks in this is what pulls me in deep! So beautiful! 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Ash
 
 
This one is magical! The flashes of blue/purple/teal in that deep teal base is just awesome! My swatch is 3 thin coats + top coat. I bet this would be amazing on top of a dark color too! 

It's Fall Y'all 
 
 
I love chocolately browns, this one is full of gold and purple flakies. So pretty! 2 coats + top coat. 

Fall In Love
 
 
Falling in love is easy with this one. Absolute perfection. I'm a red lover by nature but this, ohhhh how I love it! 2 coats + top coat. 

Winslow
 
 
Winslow is amazing! I love this mossy olive golden green! My swatch is 2 coats + top coat. 

77 is currently making smaller batches around 18 of each shade, so if you're feeling any of these you'll have to grab them fast! These retail for $11.99. There could be more if the demand is great enough. Links below to her shop and social medias! 
Oh yeah, I've used all of these as bases for stamping nail art and I'll have coming up soon, until then! 







*Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments