Anonamaker Box 2

12:54 PM



Hey lovelies! Today I'm pretty much slapping this post together. This holiday season has me running around and I'm beat, ahh! I'll cut to the chase cause we're not here to bs am I right?! Let's see the latest edition to the Anonamaker Box series!


Per usual all of the makers stay anonymous in our posts, but I will gladly let you know which makers make up Box 2 at the end of this post with links to their shops and social media.

 Ok ... so let's just stare at the beauties within this box! 

Wine a little, You'll feel better

This shifty holo beauty is 2 coats + top coat. 

Facebook Bullshit Investigator

 
FBI is gorgeous on the nail. I love the flakies in this one. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

Twelve Harpies Harping

To me this is a gorgeous gunmetal holo-y flakie filled beauty! 2 coats + top coat. 

Tears Of Unfathomable Sadness... Yummy Yummy!!
 
I just had to add 2 macros for this one. I can't even with this beauty. I'm not even that into duochromes but this one has me! 2 coats + top coat. 

It's All About Meme

A favorite of mine in this box. I'm a sucker for holo, and the color is perfect for fall and winter. 2 coats + top coat. 

Besides all of these polishes you'll get a goodie bag filled with random little extras to make you smile. 

The first 30 shipped immediately. Since I'm late getting this post up those are probably half out the door... sorry loves! But there are plenty more to be ordered and you can do that with the info I'll leave below!

Preorder from December 15th through the 25th at http://anonamaker.com 
Pricing for this box is $50 USD plus shipping.

Each box will have a new mix of makers! Exciting!


The makers featured in this box, shops and links to their social medias... 

KBShimmer
Shop
Facebook
Facebook Fanpage
Instagram

Fiendish Fancies
Shop
Facebook
Instagram

Top Shelf Lacquer
Shop 
Facebook
Facebook Fanpage
Instagram

Darling Diva Polish
Shop 
Facebook
Instagram

Ellagee
Shop
Facebook
Facebook Fanpage
Instagram

and decals from...
Green Goddess Creations
Shop 
Facebook
Instagram

If you're not already and are interested in becoming a member of Acetone Alley you can find the group here. And if you want to know which maker made what, I hope you order a box and find out! 

Let me know what you think of this box down below! 

Stay sassy or salty!








 *Sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments