Every Piece Belongs by Different Dimension

12:43 AM

Hello friends! I have a special swatch for you today. It's Autism awareness month and Different Dimension has released this beauty in honor of that. A portion of proceeds are being donated and that's always awesome to hear! As a sister to two autistic siblings this is a cause that's close to home. I couldn't wait to wear this and share with you all. Here's.... 

Every Piece Belongs

A baby blue crème polish with added contrasting shimmers. This polish glows blue in the dark! Forgive my blurry glow picture! My swatch is 3 thin coats and top coat. 


Available April 1st through the 30th only.
Retails $10 + shipping with 50% of all profits from this polish will be donated to Autism Society of Indiana! 
Here's where you can find Different Dimension!
Shop
Facebook 
Instagram 

Can't beat a pretty polish for a good cause. I hope you enjoyed this quick post today! Until next time!

 *sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. Descriptions courtesy of Different Dimension.

You Might Also Like

0 comments