Madam Glam Diamond Gel Pt. 2

10:16 AM

Hi friends! A couple of weeks ago I shared some swatches from the Madam Glam Diamond soak off gel polish line! You can find that post here if you missed it. Today I'm back with 5 more shades!


Lavender Honey
Lavender Honey 
Sky Melt
Sky Melt 

Barbie Boss
Barbie Boss 

Beyond The Sea
Beyond The Sea 

Ariel
Ariel 

For swatching purposes I've used a peel off base coat. For a normal gel polish manicure, you will want to properly prep your nail for a soak off gel manicure. You will also want to use the matching base and top coats of the brand you're using, this will help give you a manicure that will last the entire wear time.

The formula of the Diamond line is on the thicker side. That's really no biggie for a gel polish though. Wiping most of the product off of the brush is preferred. Nice thin coats is what ya want! These reached full opacity for me in 3 thin coats. Each coat cures for 30 seconds. I topped them off with 1 coat of Madam glam no wipe top coat. I definitely recommend their no wipe gel top coat. It's perfect for holo/chrome/multichrome powders too! If you're interested in any of these or more you can find all kinds of amazing Madam Glam products online!

Madam glam has offered a really awesome discount code for my readers. If you access the shop through this link:
http://madamglam.com/?utm_source=yt-lofi and use code LoFi30 you can save 30% off of your order!

And don't forget to follow on social media for future info and swatches! 
Twitter 

Thanks for hanging out with me today, until next time!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. So pretty! Definitely make me wish I used gels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond the Sea is so pretty. I miss using gels but can't risk my reaction flaring up again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the blues in this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your swatches are making me want to try gel!! These polishes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these. All the glittery shards look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. sns nails

    ReplyDelete