Absinthe Makes The Heart Grow Fonder by Ellagee

10:03 AM

Hi! Just popping in to let you know that Ellagee just added a new shade to her shop and it's gorgeous! If you've been a reader for a while you'll know that green is my favorite color. Let's be honest I love pretty much every color imaginable but green is definitely number one on my list! When I received this one in the mail I couldn't wait to wear it.


Here's a peek at Absinthe Makes The Heart Grow Fonder
Ellagee Absinthe Makes The Heart Grow Fonder 
Ellagee Absinthe Makes The Heart Grow Fonder 
This is one perfect polish! The formula is awesome and is completely opaque in two coats. I've also added a coat of glossy top coat. 
All things Ellagee!
Shop

Until next time!
*received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.


You Might Also Like

0 comments