UberChic Beauty set 18

5:49 PM

Hello friends! In today's post I'll be sharing set 18 from UberChic Beauty! If you follow my social media sites, you'll catch all kinds of UberChic manicures that I share! But today I've only got one manicure to share but I wanted to include photos of the whole set. Also please excuse plate 2, I really should have cleaned the plate since I had used it already.


Plate 18-01

It's no secret that I love floral images and this plate has some pretty nice ones. I can't wait to try the bottom two layering images with the floating hearts. So cute! I'm also really loving the looks of the decorated chevron pattern! 
Plate 18-02

Again, so sorry I didn't take some extra time to clean this plate off. At the end of this post will be a manicure using this plate, it's one of my all time favorites! There are a ton of images I can't wait to use on this one, I really need to play some more with the layering images!

Lastly is 18-03

I can't even with this one! The bee images are so adorable! The larger image in the top corner would be amazing for some reverse stamping! Grabbing separate areas and still completing a cohesive manicure, yessss! I'm also love the chevron looking weaved pattern. So many options! 

Here's my manicure using plate 18-02 and some shades from the Polish 'M Office Humor Collection!
  
I fell in love with the cute little tribal style fox as soon as I laid eyes on it! I paired it with a few images that I thought would look cute together! I'm becoming more obsessed with reverse stamping, and I'm so glad I am! 

Overall I'm a big fan of the UberChic plates! I find that I have zero issues with picking up images. There's always multiple images per plate that I can't wait to use. And the layering options are always fun! 

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Be sure to follow along on social media so you'll never miss an UC stamped mani that I post! 

If you need some UberChic Beauty in your life:

UberChic Beauty
Shop
Facebook

I'll have one more UberChic plate post coming soon! Until next time!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments