Different Dimension Wild Spirit trio!

5:17 PM

Hello my lovelies! Popping in real quick to let you know that Different Dimension is getting ready to launch a trio that is perfect to transition into fall! Let me tell you... I can not wait! Where are my holo lovers at? You're going to want to stick around to take a peek at these. It's just about that time to pull out the sweaters and watch the trees change colors. But since we aren't quite there yet ...

Let's just admire the fall transition shades in... the Wild Spirit Trio!


Catch A Dream
Different Dimension Catch A DreamDifferent Dimension Catch A Dream
Periwinkle linear holo with colorshifting shimmers.
Stay Chill
Different Dimension Stay ChillDifferent Dimension Stay Chill
Berry linear holo with color shifting shimmers.

Carpe Diem
Different Dimension Carpe DiemDifferent Dimension Carpe Diem
Mustard linear holo with color shifting shimmers.

All of my swatches show 2 coats of color + a coat of top coat. The formulas are on point! The holo is beautiful, the shifting shimmers are delicate and amazing. Carpe Diem pulls much more bright yellow than mustardy yellow on me but I'm not mad at it. These shades are perfection! 

The Wild Spirit trio launches August 12th at 9am EST. These will retail for $12 each. 

If you're interested in picking up the Wild Spirit trio or any others, here's all the info you need!

Different Dimension
Shop
Facebook 
Instagram

Let me know what you think of these down below!
 
*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments