Dixie Plates Autumn 01 Nail Art!

11:38 PM

Hello lovelies! Dixie Plates recently launched her Autumn 01 plate and I couldn't wait to try some images from it! I live for all things fall, nature, trees...... now I really want a nature filled vacation. Let's take a look at the 4 stamped looks using the Autumn plate.


Dixie Stamping Plates Autumn 01
Dixie Stamping Plates Autumn 01
For this one I've used Opi Stay Off The Lawn as my base color, stamped with the leaf vein image from the plate. I topped it off with Glisten & Glow Matte top coat. 
Dixie Stamping Plates Autumn 01
Dixie Stamping Plates Autumn 01
This may be one of my favorite images from the plate! For this wood grain manicure I chose a base of Colores de Carol Rendezvous. 

Dixie Stamping Plates Autumn 01
Dixie Stamping Plates Autumn 01
When I saw this image I new I wanted a lighter base so I grabbed Colores de Carol Ingenue. The circular wood pattern just drew me in! 

Last but not least....
Dixie Stamping Plates Autumn 01Dixie Stamping Plates Autumn 01
I used the cracked bark image and stamped it over Colores de Carol Silhouette. Instantly in love with this simple textured look!

I forgot to take photos before using my plate so here's the stock image from the shop so you may see all of the other awesome images! 


If you haven't tried a Dixie stamping plate, you really should! This one is super awesome! I can't wait to use more of these images soon! Autumn all the manicures!  Every image I tried picked up perfectly. DP is easily a favorite when it comes to stamping plates. The etching and images are always fantastic! 

Here's all the Dixie info you need if you need this plate, or want to sit and stare at beautiful stamped manicures on their social media!

Dixie Plates
Shop Aus & Worldwide shipping
UK Distributor
USA Distributor
Facebook
Instagram

Let me know what you think of the DP Autumn 01 plate below!
 
*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. These are perfection! Absolutely love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamping is unreal! Love this plate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a stamping queen. I love all of these manis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flawless stamping and such pretty mani's. I need this plate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, all the manis are gorgeous. I love that OPI green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous plate and stamping. I'll be checking out the US distributor.

    ReplyDelete