Flamenco the Dance Collection by SquareHue

6:03 PM

Hey lovelies! It's time for another SquareHue post! Today I'll be sharing the Flamenco shades from the Dance Collection and they're perfect for fall! This box contains 2 high gloss cremes and a matte finish! Let's see the beauties!


Toque

My swatch shows 2 coats + glossy top coat! The formula is easy to work with and was opaque on my shorter nails. 
Palmas

Palmas is the matte shade and it's awesome! The formula applies smoothly and self levels nicely. I let each coat dry in between to be sure there wasn't any pulling up of the first coat. My swatch shows 2 coats of color.
And here it is top coated in case matte finishes aren't your thing. 

I can't decide if I love this more matte or glossy. It's definitely gorgeous and makes me feel the fall vibes.

Jaleo 

This is the other high gloss creme but it's more of a sheer creme not quite jelly. It took 3 thin coats to be completely opaque for me. I've also added a coat of top coat.

SquareHue is an amazing part of the polish world. Different shades and finishes in each set. And a portion of their proceeds goes out to help the world we live in! They're currently donating to fight against human trafficking. Polish with a purpose is always something I'm for! If you love polish and subscription services you might give SquareHue a try!

SquareHue is a subscription box that contains 3 polishes for $21 usd with complimentary shipping. They also offer a box with 2 polishes for $16 usd with complimentary shipping. 

You can order your box at Squarehue.com
You can save 10%  using my code Doll10 at checkout! 

And follow along through their social media for future info and swatches!
Twitter

Thanks for hanging out, until next time!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. Contains affiliate discount code.

You Might Also Like

0 comments