Matte About Halloween Week 2017 Mani 7 The Final Mani

7:55 PM

Happy Halloween, friends! Today is the last post for my Matte about Halloween series. I hope you’ve enjoyed it this year! I always have a lot of fun with this little matte series. Today we celebrate with the loved or hated..... candy corn!




For this sweet mani I chose 3 Polish ‘M shades for my base. I chose to start with 2 coats of Candy Coated, and my drybrush splotches are Rosé & Electric. The candy corn image is from What’s Up Nails Creepin’ It Real plate, and the happy Halloween image is from UC Beauty Halloween 02. I topped it all off with Glisten & Glow Matte top coat...the chosen top coat for this years matte series.

In case you want to take a peek at the previous days matte look:
Matte About Halloween Week 2017
Day 1 
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6

Candy corn, do you love it or hate it?! Let me know in the comments below!







*Nothing to disclose

You Might Also Like

0 comments