Edge Perfection easy peel polish barrier

2:03 AM

Hello lovelies! I’ve been sent a latex polish barrier to try out and I’m here to give you a run down on it. Today I’ll be showing you Edge Perfection, easy peel polish barrier. This is intended to be used before you apply the polish to your nail. Since I don’t have much issue with polish control I’ve opted to use this as a nail art barrier for less clean up.


Here I’ve started with a thin amount around my cuticles. It goes on a dries a slight mint color. The dry time is fairly quick so you won’t have to wait too long before polishing or nail arting. I will also say, this is pretty much totally odorless! No ammonia smell here you guys! This is a latex product, so if you've got a latex allergy, please steer clear of this product.

To put this to the test I’ve done my base using sharpie markers and then stamped using an opaque black stamping polish. This stamping polish can be a skin stainer so I thought I’d use it for this review. 

Pointer and middle nails peeled with no extra clean up. As you can see it left very, very little for me to clean up with my clean up brush!

One quick swipe around my cuticles with my clean up brush and I was done. Latex barriers are probably my most loved and used nail art product and this one is fantastic! It applies smoothly and peels off in one clean peel. I do wish you got a little more product for the price, Edge Perfection is 8ml. If you’re looking to splurge on a fantastic product, this is one to try for sure! 

You can find Edge Perfection online on their site here, it can also be found in the What’s Up Nails shop and in CVS online and in stores nationwide for $9.99 otherwise Edge Perfection retails for $12.99

Follow along on their socials for more Edge Perfection and nail art!
Shop


I hope you enjoyed today’s post! Until next time!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love that I can find this in person if I ever run out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I need to use mine more often, especially while stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forget to use mine when stamping and only use when doing sponged gradients x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really smooth but is a bit pricey for the size.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a little pricey, but the fact that you can get it in stores makes it invaluable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree about the price point but it does the job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one was a bit funky for me, I don't know if I got a weird bottle or what, but it dried as soon as it hit my skin. So when I went to use the brush to brush the rest of it on, it kind of tugged at it? It works well, but a bit too expensive for my tastes with how it works, haha.

    ReplyDelete