Beauty Bigbang Holographic Chameleon Powder & Lily Angel No Wipe Topcoat

11:46 PM

Hi friends! I’m back with 2 Beauty Bigbang products to share with you! In this post I have swatches of one the Holographic Chameleon powders and I can’t wait to show you how beautiful it is! To go along with the powder I also tried the Lily No Wipe gel top coat. If you’re using your chrome powders over a gel polish base a no wipe top coat is the way to go! The holo chameleon powder comes in 12 different shades! I chose one that was giving me fall vibes. Lets take a look!

Beauty Bigbang Holographic Chameleon Powder



For this mani I’ve taken two thin coats of a black soak off gel over a completely dry coat of UNT Ready for take off peel off base coat. This makes gel swatching a breeze. Once cured I applied a thin coat of the Lily Angel no wipe top coat and cured it under an led lamp for 60 seconds. (On the label of mine they have the cure times switched, under an led mine was cured perfectly in just 60 seconds, not 3 minutes which I assume is actually the UV cure time.) Then I applied a small amount of the Holo Chameleon powder and rubbed it in with a sponge eyeshadow applicator. I applied one more coat of Lily Angel no wipe top coat, washed, dried and moisturized my hands. The end result is gorgeous! I can’t get over this finish. 

Links below to these products! 

Lily Angel No Wipe Top Coat $6.99 SKU: J2845
https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/no-wipe-uv-top-coat-one-step-soak-off-nail-gel-polish

0.2g Peacock holo chameleon powder SKU: J2952-12A
https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/0-2g-box-holographic-chameleon-peacock-nail-glitter-laser-chrome-pigment-nail-dust-powder


If you plan on making a Beauty BigBang order soon don’t forget that you can use my code LNB10 to save some pretty pennies!












BeautyBigBang
Shop
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter



I’ll have another BeautyBigBang post for you soon! Until then!








*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wowzers! You're macro is spectacular ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pigment is so so beautiful! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous! Your mani is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your macro is perfection! I tried using UNT as a base for my gel mani on my Cindy hand and it barely lasted a day. Gel can be such a pain but I need the nails on this hand to grow out lol.

    ReplyDelete