Sally Hansen Insta Dri Seize The Grey + Winter Nail Art

11:14 PM

Hi friends! I’m back today with a quick little post on a new favorite Grey! This one is from the Sally Hansen Insta Dri line. I have to say I’ve always been a fan of the Insta Dri line! The cremes are usually right up my ally formula wise. I also really like the rounded flat brush.


Seize The Grey


My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. The formula is easy to control and builds up in opacity nicely. The dry time is typical for an insta dri, not long at all.

I decided this could make for a cute winter look! I chose a couple of images from 2 of my favorite holiday plates from this year and here’s what I put together. 


Tiny gold pine trees from UberChic Beauty Holiday Jingle and some cute woodsy feeling deer heads from the Dixie Girl Christmas 2017 plate. I topped it all off with a coat of top coat and a coat of Colores de Carol Matte top coat. If you’re a fan of Grey polish shades, this is a great one to have in your collection!

You can find Sally Hansen in most major retailers nationwide.

Follow Sally Hansen online: 

Until next time!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments