Madam Glam Loose Glitter!

10:33 PM

Hello lovelies! In today’s post I’ll be trying 4 shades of Madam Glam loose nail art glitter and I can’t wait to show you how awesome they are! A little disclaimer before we just into the swatches I’ve posed with the MG no wipe top coat, but I’ve used all normal nail polish products (shop links below). I just struggle getting a good photo while holding tiny pots of glitter/powders. Ok, onto the swatches!


Beauty Magic




I chose to use this warm lavender glitter over my favorite black creme, Glisten & Glow Little Black Dress. 

Sunny Mix




For this gorgeous citrusy glitter I went with an almost neon lime base color, Jukebox & Jitterbug by G&G (I love her cremes, *le sigh*) I think they made an awesome pair!

Illumination




This might be my favorite of the four I tried. It’s so freaking beautiful. I want to wear this and lay around in the sun all day. I paired this beauty with G&G Bungee Jump In The Bahamas.

Last but certainly not least is the beautiful.....

Holo Silver



Guess who forgot to practice holding the tiny pot for this one..... blogger fail. I wore this one over a base of Sally Hansen Seize The Grey. I love silver holo you just can’t go wrong with it.

How I applied all of these glitters: 
Start off with a base coat and let it dry. Then apply your first coat of color and let that dry. 
Next get a tool that will allow you to dip into the tiny pot so you can dump some glitter all over your nail. Once your glitter pot is open and you have your scooper ready, as neatly as possible add a second coat of color and immediately cover the nail in glitter. Gently flip your nail over the pot and give the underside of your finger a tap to get some of the excess glitter off.
Once all of my nails where covered I allowed them to dry for a minute or so. I then used a fan brush to remove any loose glitter from my sidewalls and did any clean up that I had. 
Finally I added 2 coats of a thick top coat. 

If you wear soak off gel nails you can rub the glitter into the 2nd coats cured tacky layer followed by a gel top coat. These are beautiful on their own over colors or to add a little kiss of glitter to your nails or nail art. Madam Glam Loose Glitter retails for $6.50 for a 5g pot. 

Madam Glam code Lofi30 saves you 30% off orders.
Twitter 

Glisten & Glow
Twitter

Sally Hansen
Shop
Sally Hansen can also be found in mass retailers nationwide. 

Thanks for hanging out with me today, until next time!





*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Illumination is definitely my favorite. So pretty and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all pretty, but I think Sunny Mix is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few years ago I would have turned away from these, now I love them! Can't pick a favourite...Love them all 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder how these would look as a gradient!

    ReplyDelete