Beauty BigBang Black & White Stamping Polish

2:11 AM

Hello friends! Today I’ll be trying two Beauty BigBang stamping polishes! I will be sharing two definite staples in my stamping polish collection, Black & White!


The bbb stamping polishes have a shorter round brush. I love this because it leaves the perfect amount in one swipe to fill the entire image while scraping. They’re also nice and opaque. 


For this look I didn’t top coat over the stamping. I did try it on my nail art mat and also manicures that I’ve done since this one and with a floated bead It didn’t budge. If you’re interested In the base color I’ll be back to talk a bit about it in my next post so stay tuned! I used an image from the Dixie Plates Mega Mani Mix 01 plate. Links below! 


I’m pretty pleased with the opacity of this white shade. It did have some minimal smearing but that could be prevented by waiting a little longer before top coating. Or using a larger bead of top coat. My base for this one was a group exclusive made by The Don Deeva. Even though it’s no longer available there are many other amazing shades that are! I also used one of my favorite images from the Ejiubas Don Deeva collab stamping plate! I’ll leave a link to The Don Deeva shop and the Ejiubas store below! 

If you plan on making a BeautyBigBang order soon don’t forget that you can use my code LNB10 to save some pretty pennies!












BeautyBigBang
Shop
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

Don Deeva 

Dixie Plates
Shop Aus & Worldwide shipping
UK Distributor
USA Distributor
USA Distributor 2
Facebook
Instagram

Ejiubas
Shop
Instagram

Do you own any Bbb stamping shades, what do you think of these two? Let me know down below! 







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think these stampingpolishes looks really good. And you did nice manicures.

    ReplyDelete