Nicole Diary Stamping Polish x 2!

11:43 PM

Hello beauties! It’s definitely no secret that I love stamping! I’m always willing to try a new brand and hopefully find some amazing shades along the way! Today I’ve got 2 shades from Nicole Diary to share. I’ll leave links below to these since many don’t have names. 


Let’s take a peek!


I love this shade so much. I want to use it all day everyday. It stamps and picks up cleanly. And it’s definitely opaque!

This mani is a semi fail. Not because of the stamping polish but because of my base choice. This stamping shade is more a light greyish brown when stamped over white. Over darker colors is more of a stone grey shade. 

The ND stamping polishes are pretty nice in my opinion. I'm always in the market for more amazing stamping shades.
If you’re interested in these are any other Nicole Diary items here’s a few places you can find them online!

Shop Nicole Diary
EBay 

Links to stamping shades:

http://www.nicolediary.com/product_info.php?products_id=241


I hope you enjoyed today's post! Until next time!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments