Water Decals: Nicole Diary

1:26 AM

Hello lovelies! Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like every minute takes an hour to pass? Well that was totally me today. Now I’m exhausted and it’s the middle of the night so why not write up a quick post on these Water Decals from Nicole Diary!


This set has a clear backing so I chose a soft neutral for my base.


I cut up my decals and set one piece in a small glass bowl of water and waited around 20 seconds. I removed it from the water and slid off the paper backing and placed it onto my nail. I like to use a makeup sponge to press the decal on fully. I then used acetone to clean up any decal that had clung onto my skin. Once my clean up was done I gave them a nice coat of glossy top coat and that was it! Easy peasy and I really love the outcome. 

If you’re interested in these are any other Nicole Diary items here’s a few places you can find them online! 

Shop Nicole Diary
EBay 
aliexpress

Link to decals:
www.nicolediary.com/product_info.php?products_id=118

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Until next time!

*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These are really pretty. I have so many decals in my stash and rarely use them. I should give them a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of their water decals and they are so nice. These look very pretty indeed x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your application is perfect! Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on these--great job with them!

    ReplyDelete