Glisten & Glow Mother Earth pt. 1

11:00 PM

Hello lovelies! I’ve got 4 super beautiful spring cremes in today’s post. I’ll be sharing my swatches of the Glisten & Glow Mother Earth Collection part 1. I’ve got all 4 swatched glossy and matte and they’re pretty dreamy!  Stay tuned because my next post is full of stamping nail art using this collection for all of my nail art bases.

*slightly pic heavy* 



Mother Sky 




Light blue creme. 

Mother Moon




Light grey creme. 

Mother Flora




Light lilac creme. 

Mother Sea



Light mint creme.

If you’re familiar with Glisten & Glow cremes you’ll know that they have an extremely pigmented buttery formula. This is definitely true for these 4. I absolutely love the formulas! My swatches show 2 coats of color, one thin and the second slightly thicker. The opacity is wonderful. They apply smoothly and dry glossy. I’ve topped each swatch with a coat of either Glisten & Glow Glossy or Matte top coat. The G&G cremes are also awesome for nail art! Keep an eye out for my next post!

The Mother Earth Collection launches March 30th at 9pm est. 

Glisten & Glow

Until next time!




*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments