Sweater Stamping: Beauty BigBang05

2:24 PM

Hi friends! I hope you’re well. In today’s post I’ve got 2 manicures and 4 stamping swatches from the Beauty BigBang 05 plate!


I can’t have too many sweater stamping patterns in my life. This plate is an instant favorite. It’s starting to really warm up here, we don’t get much of a winter to begin with..so sad. Since it’s almost spring I went with 2 of the less wintery patterns for my manicures.  And I’ll be saving the other images from this plate for a lot of looks next winter! 
Let’s take a quick look at the 4 that are on the wintery side. 




Each one picked up like an absolute dream! The detail is amazing. I really love all of these images, like a lot. Why can’t it be sweater season all year?! Why?!

For this mani I wanted a sort of delicate look and I’m so happy with it!


I chose Clean As A Whistle from Seventy Seven Nail Lacquers most recent collection and applied one thick coat. For my stamping I used Painted Polish Stamped In Peach. I loved this one a lot!

This is one of my favorite prints...


I started with a neutral shade and grabbed the gorgeous Painted Polish Stamped In Mulberry for my stamping. Her cremes stamp like a dream. The image is so cozy feeling to me, I really love it. 

If you plan on making a Beauty BigBang order soon don’t forget that you can use my code LNB10 to save some pretty pennies!



Stamping polishes:

Painted Polish 
Shop 

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Let me know what you think of this plate below!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments