UC Art Deco Chic Matte Mani

4:56 PM

Hello lovelies! I hope you’re well. Today I’ve got a quick post on a simple but beautiful stamped look using the Art Deco Chic plate by UberChic Beauty!



I can definitely appreciate the Art Deco style. This image was calling me and I’m glad I decided to go matte at the last minute.  I think this would also be gorgeous with the gold stamping and a navy base. The UC Art Deco plate is full of amazing Art Deco style images and like all UC plates they're etched beautifully. If you haven't tried an UC stamping plate, you really should! They have something for everyone! 

Both topcoats used for this mani are by Vibrant Vinyls. I’m a big fan of how her matte top coat dries down. And if you haven’t tried her Hard & Fast quick dry top coat, you really should! It’s amazing. 
I’ve also got a quick tutorial on this mani if you’re interested. I'd love for you to join me on my YT channel! Click here to subscribe!


I hope you enjoyed today’s post! Until next time! 







*Nothing to disclose. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments