Crelly Crate Bespoke Trios - Fall 2018

6:38 PM

Hello friends! Today I’ve got my swatches of the upcoming Crellycrate! Crellycrate is from the Crazy 4 Crellies Facebook Group. They've revisioned the box and now the crellycrate features bespoke trios based around a general theme and complementary palettes. To kick things off this fall the polishes are based on films from the legendary Tim Burton - Beetlejuice, Nightmare before Christmas and The Corpse Bride! 

Onto the swatches! 

Beetlejuice Inspired:

Cuticula “Lets Turn Up The Juice” scented top coat 

A harmonious blend of orange and lemon juice, açaí berries, starfruit, mellow cucumber, and a squeeze of lime. Semi thick, not too runny, not sticky thick. Dries down quickly.
Polish ‘M “I’m The Ghost With The Most Babe” 


A white crelly with black, grape purple, lavender and apple green matte glitter with purple fleck shimmer. Polish M crellies are my favorites. This one is just as fantastic. Nice smooth application, no glitter chasing. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + Cuticula Top Coat. 

Anchor & Heart “Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlej...”


A purple jelly with strong green shimmer and green, purple, lavender, and lime glitter in various finishes and sizes. This one has slight glitter chasing. It’s possible that a slightly thicker coat would prevent that. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + cuticula Top Coat. 

These are $10 each for Polish ‘M and Anchor & Heart; $8.50 for Cuticula, or $25 for the trio!

Nightmare Before Christmas Inspired: 

Bees Knees “Oogie Boogie”


A pale chartreuse crelly with strong green shimmer and gold iridescenct flakies. I was iffy at first but I have to say, this one is fan-freaking-tastic! Instant falling in love moment, this would make a fantastic base for just about any nail art! My swatch shows 3 coats + Cuticula Top Coat. 

Sassy Pants Polish “Moonlit Stargazers” 


A black jelly base with strong midnight blue shimmer and assorted copper, purple, violet and silver glitters. I absolutely love this one on the nail! Look at the glitter floating in the sea of shimmer. My swatch is 3 thin coats + Cuticula Top Coat. 

Kathleen & Co “Lovely Sally” 


A light blue crelly with aurora shimmer, red/gold flakies and red metallic micro flakies. Creamy and dreamy, seriously loving this one! My swatch shows 3 thin coats + Cuticula Top Coat. This could probably be opaque in 2 thicker coats. 

These are $12 each or the trio for $30. 

The Corpse Bride Inspired: 

Girly Bits “Dying To Get Here”


medium grey crelly base with a soft blue shimmer, teal green/blue ultra chameleon flakes, and a sprinkle of silver and lime holographic micro glitter. Grey crellies are easy to love, this formula is fantastic and buttery! My swatch shows 3 thin coats + Cuticula Top Coat. 

Pretty Beautiful Unlimited “Tragic Romance”


medium lime green crelly with a subtle violet/blue/green shimmer, scattered holographic, purple metallic micro flakes and 6 different types of UCC flakies. Another awesome crelly! The color combo of this one gets me right into the Halloween spirit! My swatch shows 3 thin coats + Cuticula Top Coat. 

Top Shelf Lacquer “Wine Of Ages”


marshmallow white crelly with purple glass fleck, tons of holo sparkle and royal purple flakies. Ok ok so white crellies are my favorite I can’t lie. I just LOVE them all, this one is great! The shard type flakes cling to the nail with ease. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + Cuticula Top Coat. 

These are $12 each or the trio for $33. 

Polishes are available for preorder Sept 14-22 on the Polish ‘M website! 

Shop
Polish 'M

Polishes will be available individually or can be purchased in trios for a discounted price. 

These will ship to customers starting Oct 8th!

I hope you've enjoyed today's post, until next time!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.








You Might Also Like

0 comments