Helsing's Trophies by Colores de Carol

3:17 PM

Hello friends! I hope you're well! In today's post I will be sharing my swatches and brush shots of the upcoming Helsing's Trophies collection from Colores de Carol. This collection has something for everyone! Let's take a better look at this collection.

The Frankenstein Monster's Bolts



A grey crelly with silver holo glitters and gunmetal glitter. Loving the tiny square glitter combined with the tiny pops of holo micro glitter so cute! My swatch shows 2 coats of color + top coat. 
Dracula's Fangs



Warm


Cold


A multichrome thermal (from a blackened red to a shimmery sheer) and red holo glitters. The cold state is vampy perfection! I really love the shimmery warm state, this is a perfect fall combo! My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

The Creature's Gills



A holographic green/blue/purple multichrome with green holo glitter and UCC flakes. The pops of ucc flakies are a dream! My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

The Invisible Man's Serum



A clear base with Aurora shimmer (green/red) and holographic micro flakes. I’m a sucker for toppers and this one is amazing! You can catch a slight glimpse at the aurora shining through in little light reflection. It would have shown more amazingly if I had used this over a black shade but I went with a burnt orange and I’m not mad about it. This topper is gorgeous! My swatch shows 1 coat over a burnt orange creme + top coat. 

The Wolfman's Fur


A warm brown with Aurora shimmer (bronze/green) and UCC flakes. I think this would make an amazing shade for reverse stamped fall leaves. It’s gorgeous. This swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

The Mummy's Wraps



A white crelly with duo-chrome shimmer (green/purple) and UCC flakes. We all know how much I love crellies, especially white crellies! This is a crelly lovers dream! Applies and dries like a dream. Builds up nice and opaque. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. I believe with thicker coats this could be opaque in 2. 


These will be available Sept. 21st, 9am est. 
They retail for $11.50 each or $60 for the whole collection.

Colores de Carol
Save 10% on your orders using code Dollie

So what do you think of the Helsing’s Trophies Collection? Let me know In the comments below!








*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. Shade descriptions courtesy of  Colores de Carol. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Dracula’s Fangs is perfect for Halloween! I just started decorating. I can’t wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Draculas Fangs is just fabulous. Awesome collection ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic collection! I’m really loving the white crelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, this entire collection is gorgeous! I love The Invisible Man's Serum and The Mummy's Wraps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Four of these are on my wishlist! I love the white flake polish

    ReplyDelete