Matte About Halloween Week 2018 Day 6

1:04 PM

Hi everyone! I hope you’ve enjoyed the series so far. Today’s day 6 and this is one is my favorite of the week!




A creepy Halloween night! Perfect for my little witch to take a spin on her broom along with some bat friends to admire the full moon! My base is Polish ‘M Night Stalker, some sponged clouds using Polish ‘M Shadow and shadow mixed with some white. The moon and witch images are from UberChic Halloween 03. I can't recall which plates I took the bats from, but If I do I will leave an edit at the end of this post. 

My matte top coat of choice for this series is You Matte-r by Vibrant Vinyls.

In case you want to take a peek at the previous days matte look:

Matte About Halloween Week 2018






Let me know what you think of this one below! Until next time!







*Nothing to disclose

You Might Also Like

0 comments