Matte About Halloween Week 2018 Day 7

3:05 PM

Happy Halloween! Today is the last day of my matte about Halloween week. It’s so sad when it comes to an end. Halloween mani’s are some of my favorites! My farewell to the week is this little Happy Halloween message from my little ghost friends!




For this one I started with a base of Glisten & Glow Great Balancing Act dry brushed with Polish ‘M Burnt and some random sponge splatter in black. The Halloween greeting is from UberChic Halloween 02 and the ghosts are from UC Halloween 01 & 03. 

My matte top coat of choice for this series is You Matte-r by Vibrant Vinyls.

In case you want to take a peek at the previous days matte look:

Matte About Halloween Week 2018






That's all I've got for this year, I hope to continue my series making it 4 years, next season!







*Nothing to disclose

You Might Also Like

0 comments