Nn3 relaunch pt. 1

4:39 AM

Hello friends! Today’s post and the next few are special ones to me! My lovely friend Maria of Nail Nation 3000 is back from hiatus and she’s re-opening her shop! She took a few years off to dedicate her time to her and her family’s health and busy lives but she’s also been getting ready to make her come back debut! Maria is one of my friends who encouraged me to share my nail art years ago! I love her to say the least. Now that’s she’s getting back to business, I’m here with a ton of swatches to share! So many that I’m going to turn this into a 4 part blog post! Here’s a look at our first installment!


Basic Black 


This Black creme is awesome! Depending on your nail length this could be a one coater. It’s just opaque enough to stamp over light colors too! My swatch shows 2 thin coats + top coat. 
Basic White


A white creme that is opaque in 2 coats. This one also stamps! It’s slightly less opaque when stamping but it still stamps and picks up like a dream! My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

She Keeps Me Warm


This shade is something I can’t even describe, is it pink, orange.... coral?! I don’t know but it’s amazing! The holo glow is beautiful! My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

Say You Won’t Let Go 


A delicious holo that reminds me of a deep raspberry. The formula is awesome and the holo is just beautiful. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

Heart 2 Heart


I’m not a huge pink lover but this one is so pretty! The flash of holo and pink shimmer is something I can definitely appreciate! My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat.

Nothing Left To Chance


This is a glitter lovers dream! Silver micro glitter floating in a yellow jelly type base. The glitter stick to the nail well while applying and dries down ever so slightly textured. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat.

No Ex-Cues 


This one gives me night sky vibes. A deep blue with a brighter blue shimmery flash and holo. Divine! My swatch is 2 coats + top coat. 

Eve (reformulated shade from 2014)


She was a beauty then and she’s a beauty now! A lovely purple base full of holo sparkle and holo micro glitter. The formula is slightly jelly like. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Howie’s Holo 


If you’ve been following me for a while you’ll know that my favorite color of all time is Green. So Howies holo does it for me. One of my favorites for sure! The formula is a creamy type holo. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

My Wish 4 You


This one would be perfect for fall and winter months. If you’re a seasonal polisher, this one is a must! It’s a lovely almost mauve toned holo. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

The NN3 shop relaunch will be happening October 6th! She will also be transitioning her labels and will be offering replacements to anyone who requests them. NN3 polishes come in 15ml, 10ml, 5ml varieties. 

Nail Nation 3000 
Shop  re-opens Oct.6th
Facebook

I hope you've enjoyed today's post, until next time!








*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Loving that Nn3 has returned. I believe she is local to me and I've bought a few times. Definitely looking for a new black and white opaque polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a come back! These are all extremely beautiful ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Black & White are meh, but I guess every maker feels the need to do those. Nice to see NN3000 back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prices? These look nice but I would have done a bit more for a comeback!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They vary from $8-$14 This was only part one of 4 for the relaunch. At the time the shop was still closed and prices weren’t determined. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Say You wont Let Go! Thats so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear she's back! That gold is stunning!

    ReplyDelete