Nn3 relaunch pt. 3

8:29 PM

Hello friends and fellow polish lovers! It’s time for part 3 of my 4 part Nail Nation series! If you want to check out parts one and two you can find them here and here! Let’s jump into today’s swatches! I’ve got 12 shades to share so here we go.....! 


Santa Baby 


Santa Baby is definitely a perfect holiday red. Though I’d wear it any time of the year. This beauty is sparkly and fun! It’s full of glitter but is easy to apply. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 
All I Want For Christmas


I’m not a huge fan of gold but this is the perfect shade of champagne gold so I’m feeling it. This one is too dense to be a topper but I bet it would be beautiful as a glitter gradient over a dark, neutral or red base. It’s amazing on its own for sure, my swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat.

Purple People Eater 


Another beautiful purple shade. This time it’s a more creamy type of scattered holo. It’s a creamy holo dream. The creamier holos have a buttery feel that I can’t get over. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

Sweet Mint 


Perfectly named, an elegant soft mint holo. It’s got an almost icy feel that I really like. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat.

Does This Polish Make My Butt Look Big? 


Such a juicy squishy bright blue creme with an almost jellish feel. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Mixed Drinks & Book Club


I’d say this is a bright orange leaning red. It’s really beautiful and perfect for all year long. I think this is going to be my next pedi. Even though I love earthy fall tones, this one has me. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

In The News 


An almost white dusty grey creme. I’m a big fan of this one. It’s a creamy dream. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

Best Hair Day Ever


Here’s another purple for my purple lovers! Such a great inbetween grape and lavender. I don’t know but she’s a beauty! My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

Sisterhood Of The Traveling Mani


This is one bright and beautiful teal creme. I’ll be using this one for some bright fun nail art, I hear it calling to me. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat.

On Wednesday We Wear Pink 


To be honest my photos of this one don’t do it justice. At all. It’s so super bright pink slightly leaning red that my camera just didn’t want to cooperate. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

Board Room Ruler By Day 


What can I say, this is a dreamy deep cinnamon brown creme and I LOVE it for the fall season. I try to not be a seasonal polisher but some shades just scream out to during the different seasons. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

Flawless


Super rich and creamy chocolate espresso creme is how I’d describe this one. Another one ready for fall and winter nail art. My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

She will also be transtioning her labels and will be offering replacements to anyone who requests them. NN3 polishes come in 15ml, 10ml, 5ml varieties and range from $8 to $14. She also offers minis for $4 and they’re buy 3 get 1 free! 

Nail Nation 3000 



I’ve got one more Nn3 post in store for you. I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s installment. Until next time! 








*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments