Nn3 relaunch pt. 4 Burnishing Powders!

2:12 PM

Hello friends! Today I’ve got part 4 of my NailNation relaunch series. In today’s post I’ve got 6 burnishing powders to share. If you’d like to check out the other 3 posts you can find them here, here and here!


For these swatches I’ve used a black creme soak off gel base. After applying the burnishing powders, I’ve topped each one with the Nail Nation 3000 quick dry top coat. (Normal polish top coat shown in the swatch pics.) 
Stella’s Dream Burnish



Mystics & Fairies Burnish 



Roselia On The Green Burnish 



Ice The Sky Burnish



Seductive Burnish



Holo Me Crazy 



Nail art burnishing powders are a lot of fun! You need very little powder per nail and I think they burnished beautifully! They will give a different tone depending on what shade you wear them over. I find them all amazing over black. My faves out of these are Roselia on the Green, I don't have a powder similar to this one and I feel like I have a good variety of shades. I'm also drooling over Holo Me Crazy because that is just one insane looking holo! These will be in the shop along side all of the other beauties I’ve shared over the last couple of weeks! 


Nn3 will also be transtioning her labels and will be offering replacements to anyone who requests them. NN3 polishes come in 15ml, 10ml, 5ml varieties and range from $8 to $14. She also offers minis for $4 and they’re buy 3 get 1 free! The burnishing powders range from $7.50-$8.50 they're the small pot style container that I'm guessing is just under 1 gram and each comes with an applicator. 




Nail Nation 3000 

That's everything I had for you today, I hope you've enjoyed today's post. Until next time!







*Received for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments