The Heavens Collection by Pi Colors

1:22 PM

Hello friends! I’m back with another Pi Colors Collection! This collection is named after different types of clouds or cloud formations. Let’s take a peek at them now!


Morning Glory.107 


It’s no secret that I love white polishes, so this one is an easy favorite for me. So soft and delicate with the perfect pop of iridescent flakies. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 
Moazagotl.127


For anyone who loves a good neutral... this one is a winner! I really enjoy the tiny pops of holo peeking out.  My swatch shows 2 coats + top coat. 

Actinoform.103


This collection is themed around clouds but I can’t help but think of soft warm sand when I see this one!  My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Cirrus.118


Look at the purple shimmer pull through, so beautiful!  My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Garúa.123


This one gives me all of the frosty winter vibes and I’m here for it. My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Asperitas.105


Grey polishes also hold a special place in my heart. The iridescent flakies that show through as pink and blue are what makes this one so good to me. Love it!  My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

Noctilucent.111


Perfect for a galaxy background or beautiful night sky, this is another favorite! Holo and flakies a plenty! My swatch shows 3 thin coats + top coat. 

You can find all of these and more in the Pi Colors shop on November 15th! 
Pi Colors 
Instagram 

I hope you've enjoyed today's post! Until next time.. 








*Received for sponsored swatching. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments