Pi Colors Winter Berry Trio plus Fire & Ice Duo!

3:28 AM

Hi friends! Today I’ve got another Pi colors post for you! I’ll be sharing my swatches of their Winter Berry Trio and the Fire & Ice duo! Let’s take a peek and the latest Pi colors polishes.


Winter Berry Trio: 

Winter Berry Red.001


Full of shimmer and sprinkles of micro glitter this cranberry shade is a beauty! 
Winter Berry Blue.001


Such a beautiful almost navy base, shimmer, Holo and those tiny sparks of red micro glitter. This one makes a terrific winter shade. 

Winter Berry White.001


This is my favorite of the trio. White crelly base shimmer and micro glitter. I think this one would make a cute base for some Valentine’s Day nail art. 

Fire & Ice Duo 

Crescent In Ice.018


This one is a delicate Holo beauty with flakies that pop. I think this could easily make an amazing topper in just one coat over a deep base color. I’ll definitely be trying that! 

Bronze In Fire.018


This is also a favorite for me. I don’t typically love gold tones but this one is amazing!!! 

If you haven’t tried Pi Colors yet, you should! You can find these and many more awesome shades online.

Pi Colors 
Instagram 

I hope you've enjoyed today's post! Until next time.. 









*Received for sponsored swatching. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

0 comments