Dollish Polish The Goonies Collection!

8:05 PM

Hello friends! I hope you’re doing well. I’ve got a beautiful collection of swatches to share with you all today. The Goonies by Dollish Polish!


Let’s jump into the swatches. 

*sponsored*

Truffle Shuffle


Truffle Shuffle is a black jelly packed with pink, green, magenta and gold micro glitter. My swatch shows 3 coats with glossy top coat. 
One-Eyed Willy 


One-Eyed Willy is a juniper green linear Holo with a purple shift. My swatch shows 2 coats with glossy top coat. 

Hey You Guys!


Hey You Guys! Is a royal purple jelly with UP shifting shimmer. My swatch shows 2 coats with top coat. You may need a third depending on length or visible nail line. 

The Fratelli’s


The Fratelli’s is a cinnamon brown with gold shimmer and iridescent flakies. My swatch shows 2 coats with glossy top coat. 

Goonies Never Say Die 


Goonies Never Say Die has been brought back from the vault and revamped especially for this collection. This is a bright metallic gold with gold flakies and micro glitter. 

Ye Intruders Beware 


Ye Intruders Beware is an indigo/violet duochrome with Holo micro flakies and glitters. My swatch shows 2 coats with glossy top coat. 

Booby Traps 


Booby Traps is a light salmon pink with rose gold shimmer loaded with crystal chameleon flakies and gold, copper and bronze micro glitters. My swatch shows 2 coats with glossy top coat. 

Copper Bones, Westward Foams, Triple Stones


Copper Bones, Westward Foams, Triple Stones is a rich mushroom crelly packed with both crystal chameleon and ultra chameleon chrome flakies in the shades or red/copper, orange/olive and gold/magenta. My swatch shows 3 coats with glossy top coat. 

If you’d like to see how these applied you can find a swatch with me here....

These will be in the Dollish shop on Friday, January 25th at 7pm est! 

Dollish Polish

I hope you've enjoyed today's post. Until next time!







*Received for sponsored swatching. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 





You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Wow, this film takes me back! Live them all, an absolutely stunning collection ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love The Goonies! This is a beautiful collection--quite a few that I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inspo! I’m a sucker for gold polish and it matches the gold in the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful collection! This makes me think I should really watch that movie!

    ReplyDelete