Polish ‘M Valentine’s Collection!

12:27 AM

Hi friends! Polish ‘M is launching a beautiful collection for Valentine’s Day and I’m here to share some swatches with you!

*sponsored*
Cupid’s Quest


A creamy maroon with green/blue/gold shifting aurora shimmer. 
Heart Of My Heart


A cherry mauve with red/orange/gold shifting aurora shimmer.

Love Song


A periwinkle leaning denim with a scattered mix of purple/pink/green/gold aurora shimmer. 

Be Mine? 


A purple with a scatter mix of blue/purple/pink/gold flashing aurora shimmer. 

Sweet On You 


A muted lavender with green/red/gold shifting aurora shimmer. 

Each of these shades has an amazing formula. Opaque in 2 coats. All of my swatches have been topped with Vibrant Vinyls F&H quick dry glossy top coat. 

If you’d like to see how these apply, you can find a Swatch With Me for these here... 

This collection will be coming to the Polish ‘M shop on February 2nd at 11a pst! This collection is a 1 time release with no restocks. 

They’ll be $12 each plus shipping, a slight discount will be available for full collection purchases. Full collection will be $55 plus shipping. 



I've got two favorites... Sweet On You and Heart Of My Heart *swoons*. Let me know what you think of this collection!

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time..









*Received for sponsored swatching. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences. 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. These are lovely! Cupid's Quest and Be Mine are especially pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupids Quest, and Be Mine? are my top ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...these are all so beautiful but I think Cupid's Quest is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet on sweet and Cupid’s quest are my favorites. Love the shimmers in the base.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't choose a favourite as they are all so gorgeous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need these for sure - those shimmers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, Cupid's Quest... I have no words. It's amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete