ILNP Spiced Eggnog with UberChic Stamping

10:15 PM

*Gift & Self purchase

Hello everyone! I hope your week was a good one, I cant believe we are already in November! Ahhh im running out of time for ALL of the fall manicures. Sigh, I love fall... but I also love winter and with winter comes eggnog... and today im going to be sharing my mani using ILNP Spiced Eggnog with some stamping from UberChic beauty, links below.

Onto the mani!


























To achieve this look, I started with a basecoat and two coats of Ilnp SE. This creamy holo eggnog shade is AMAZING, the tiny flecks of gold and burnt orange bring a nice pop. I am in love!
Once that was dry I used 2 images from UberChic plate 5-03 and a red rimmel 60 second polish that I deepened with a few drops of a black polish. I find a lot of them stamp nicely over lighter base colors. I wish I had added some studs or rhinestones to the middle points of the stamping but overall Im pleased with this one.

You can purchase ilnp on ILNP.com
Spiced Eggnog retails for $10 + shipping

You can purchase UberChic stamping plates and accessories on Uberchicbeauty.com

And dont forget you can follow them both on social media for future updates and swatches!
Ilnp:
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

UberChic Beauty:
Instagram
Facebook

Thats all for today lovelies! I hope you enjoyed todays post and thanks for hanging out with me. Until next time!
Xo, Lo



*Polish purchased with my own resources, and the stamping plates were a gift from a dear friend.

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. The two colors are really great together ! Lovely mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours compliment each other beautifully. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! That polish looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spiced Eggnog is to die for! I love off whites like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color choices here. Pair beautifully without overpowering the other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! I adore the base even though it leans on the yellow side (which clashes with my skin). I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! ILNP Eggnog is one of my untried! And I must go and find the Rimmel red polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stamping! I've never seen that ILNP color before, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete