Rimmel Keep Calm Lip Balm

1:37 PM

Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well!

Rimmel released 6 lip balms, the Keep Calm Lip Balms that are said to increase the moisture in your lips by 22% versus untreated lips. Today I have swatches of three of them!
Let's take a look at them and I'll let you know what I think. 
Please excuse my blotchy skin... These were taken right on my return from being sick, but I wanted to show you what they looked like on my lips. Onto the balms! 

Keep Calm and Shop: Clear

Keep Calm and Kiss: Pink blush

Keep Calm and Rock: Berry Blush
These balms are long lasting and did keep my lips moisturized. I wish the pink blush tint was a bit more opaque but for a balm it's decent. The only real downfall for me is the smell. I'm not sure it's scented, it didn't say it was anywhere... But they have a slight sweet chemical-y smell. I'm not sure if it wore off after a while or if I just got used to it, but it would definitely benefit with some sort of scent or absolutely none at all. These are super affordable and if a slight scent doesn't deter you I would give these a shot. I'm not sure how well these would work on severely dry lips. But for everyday I think I need a hint of color balms, I think these are ok.

Rimmel Keep Calm lip balm retails for $2.50usd and can be found at chain drugstores and mass retailers nationwide. 

Are you a lip balm fan? Do you have a favorite tinted lip balm? Anything you think I should try?

Until next time! 
Xo, Lo




*products were sent to me for swatch and or review purposes. All opinions are honest and 100% my own. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments