Glisten & Glow Hand + Nail Nutrition Routine and Review!

4:04 PM

Hello lovelies! It’s been a minute since I’ve shared anything with you, this time of year is super busy busy! But I’ve missed you and I’m sorry. Today I’m going to talk about some nail and hand care that I got to try out and that I am really loving! The Hand + Nail Nutrition from Glisten & Glow.

Glisten & Glow Hand + Nail Nutrition
If you’ve been a reader here for a while you’ll know that I have anxiety and when it’s bad.... the first thing I do is chew off all of my nails. I’ve managed to keep it to my dominant hand so that I can still have my non dominant hands nails to swatch amazing indies and more on! But of course as soon as I’m feeling better it’s always instant regret and that’s when I start the mission to healing them up and getting back on track to having 10 healthy nails. Oh and we’re at the horrible time of weird weather changes so my skin was dry, I had a couple hang nails and I just needed to get back on a good hand and nail tlc routine. I’ve used the Hand + Nail Nutrition and G&G cuticle oil in the scent coconut for the last 12 days. The before and after photos below are over a 10 day time span. I had to soak off a gel polish manicure so I could use these properly. I also used these between all of my swatch sessions. My routine was using these roughly 3-5 times daily applying the suggested amount followed by a swipe of cuticle oil around and under my nails. On day 5 I used some cuticle remover before a round of swatching. Here’s my results over those 10 days. 

Thumbs (Dominant Hand)
Glisten & Glow Hand + Nail Nutrition
Glisten & Glow Hand + Nail Nutrition

Thumbs (Swatch Hand)
Glisten & Glow Hand + Nail Nutrition
Glisten & Glow Hand + Nail Nutrition

Dominant Hand
Glisten & Glow Hand + Nail Nutrition
Glisten & Glow Hand + Nail Nutrition

Swatch Hand
Glisten & Glow Hand + Nail Nutrition
Glisten & Glow Hand + Nail Nutrition
I am super impressed with the changes in my skin in just 10 days! The formula of these is creamy. It absorbs nicely into the skin. Immediately after applying it feels a bit like it’s going to be greasy or sticky but in about a minute it just absorbs and leaves your hands feeling soft! Other than my one cuticle removing session, I clipped a hang nail and that’s about it. The rest was all with the help of the Hand + Nail Nutrition and cuticle oil!

The Hand + Nail Nutrition comes in Sangria White Peach which is light and refreshing. It also comes unscented. This one has a natural almost citrus type smell from the natural ingredients used no added scent is added. 

Pricing for the Hand + Nail Nutrition is $6.50 for the .50oz size & $14 for the 2oz size.

The click pen cuticle oil is $6.99 and there’s currently 4 scents to choose from: Sangria White Peach, Coconut, Pumkin Spice Latte & Blueberry Cobbler. 
If your hands are in need of a little love I highly, highly suggest trying these out! Your hands will thank you. I know mine have already. 

Glisten & Glow

I’ll have another pic update on my social media in another 10 days or so, If you’d like to stay caught up with my nail care... pics will be there! Let me know what you think of my results so far, down below!







*sent for swatching/review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own based on my experiences.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow you can definitely see the improvement. Your cuticles and the nail bed look brighter and healthier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This did a fantastic job on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This did an awesome job on your hands! I really want to try this on my non swatching hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those really got the flakies under control!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an improvement! This looks like a great product.

    ReplyDelete